- DSS2 – Lifts for Stackers and Pallet Trucks
- Stationary Lifting Solutions
- Mobile Column Lifts 7–10 tons
- Mobile Column Lifts 15–35 tons
- LB20G – A lift for big vehicles
- Lifts for Order Pickers and smaller Machines
- Mobile Column Lifts for Forklifts
- 4-Post Lifts & Service Lifts
- Ergonomic assembly on heavy objects
- Airline Engine Lifts
- Special lifts
BFT50 – Bogie load test
It’s quick and easy to perform delivery spring load tests on a Bogie with Dendro Lift BFT. Functionalities like automatic programs, programmable bogie types and simple visualization of data makes it intuitive and easy to ensure high quality on prior work.
With a turnable top beam, it is possible to perform bogie testing regardless of the pressure points’ locations relative to the track. A variable axis length ensures that the pressure is applied right on any type of Bogie.
It should be easy to do it right. The machine has an automatic test program, several programmable bogie profiles and easily entered specifications for different bogie models. The intuitive user interface presents the results in a easily understood and distinct way to avoid mistakes. Finished, custom made report templates delivered straight to the computer for further reporting is available as an optional.
+46 26 457 34 50