- DSS2 – Lifts for Stackers and Pallet Trucks
- Stationary Lifting Solutions
- Mobile Column Lifts 7–10 tons
- Mobile Column Lifts 15–35 tons
- LB20G – A lift for big vehicles
- Lifts for Order Pickers and smaller Machines
- Mobile Column Lifts for Forklifts
- 4-Post Lifts & Service Lifts
- Ergonomic assembly on heavy objects
- Airline Engine Lifts
- Special lifts
Roof Access Platform for Trains
To enable safe conditions for working on train roofs we offer roof access platforms that can be pushed in towards the trains. The roof access platforms are equipped with sensors that detect when the platform reaches the car body, which automatically retracts the platform a short distance to prevent it from resting on the car body. The platforms are then close enough to the train to prevent any items to fall between the platform and the carriage, whilst avoiding static pressure on the car body. The sensor also prevents crushing damages from occurring whilst the platform is in operation. The roof access platforms are composed of segments of up to 8 meter each, where each section has it’s own motor.
These platforms can be fully customized after the conditions present in the working area and they create a safe working environment and ease of access to equipment mounted on the roof of the train.
+46 26 457 34 50