Lifts for Stackers and Pallet Trucks
To service a stacker no longer requires sitting in a low and uncomfortable working position nor raising it with a scissor lift that does not give you full stability nor easy access to all sides.
The Dendro Stacker Service Lift is specially developed to safely, quickly and easily lift a stacker for easier access to the engine, batteries, brakes and wheel suspensions. The lift has been developed together with some of the world’s leading stacker manufacturers to ensure that fulfills all needs and requirements for servicing stackers in a safe and efficient way.
The agile and flexible construction makes it easy to insert the stacker’s support legs, tighten the fastening screws, and quickly raise it to the desired working height. With a simple push of a button, the height is then adjusted to the right level for the work task.
The Dendro Stacker Service Lift efficiently provides a comfortable working position for working with the raised machine. Because three sides are free; all essential service parts of the stacker are easily accessed. There is simply no longer a reason to be exposed to uncomfortable, strenuous, and unsafe working positions.
No permanent installation is required, the lift is easily moved to the desired workplace.
Safety and reliability have been the focus during the development of the lift and is therefore equipped with the following safety equipment:
- Self-locking, non-reversing trapezoidal lifting spindle with safety nut.
- Enclosed gearbox with brake motor – prevents unintentional lowering of the load.
- Easily accessible emergency stop.
- Safety limit switches for nut wear – stops the lift in case of too excessive nut wear.
- Safety limit switches checks for obstacles beneath when the lift is lowered.
- Safety limit switches for both maximum and minimum height.