- Mobile Column Lifts 7–10 tons
- Mobile Column Lifts 15–35 tons
- Stationary Lifting Solutions
- Lifts for Stackers and Pallet Trucks
- Mobile Column Lifts for Forklifts
- 4-Post Lifts & Service Lifts
- Roof Access Platform
- Airline Engine Lifts
- Heavy-duty Jack stands
- Jack Stands 20–50 ton
- Jack Stands Fix Height
- Jack Stands 3 Legs
- Jack Stands 4 Legs
- Jack Stands Special
- Special lifts
Mobile Column Lifts for Forklifts
Dendro’s Mobile Column Lifts for forklifts are specially designed for forklift service. This means they can have an extra-wide platform at the bottom and that the lifting device is specially designed to be inserted under a vehicle with low ground clearance. The Mobile Column Lifts are designed to lift either with four lifting columns, one for each wheel, or to lift with two lifting columns located on each side of the forklift.
The Mobile Column Lifts are easy to maneuver and has a small turning radius. After use, they can easily be rolled to the side and be stored in just about 1 m2 / each.
The Mobile Column Lifts provides a flexible, ergonomically and comfortable position for working with engine and transmission. Our heavy-duty Jack Stands provides additional flexibility and safety when working underneath a lifted vehicle.
Lifting capacity is 7 to 10 tons per column lift depending on the choice of model.
Synchronization is handled through a central located PCL and the lifting columns automatically always lift horizontally, regardless of weight distribution of the vehicle.
The cabling between the Mobile Column Lifts is in a U-shape for easy access without needing to remove the cables, but can also be mounted in the ceiling to be completely out of the way.
Safe and reliable operation has been the guiding principle in the development of Dendro LB7. Therefore, the Mobile Column Lifts are equipped with the following safety equipment:
- Easily accessible emergency stop on each jack.
- Self-locking, non-reversing lifting spindle nut with safety follower nut.
- Enclosed gearbox with brake motor – prevents lowering of the load = double security.
- Lifting / lowering movement synchronized by central PLC.
- Main contactor, which cuts the power to all lifting jacks in case synchronization fault.
- Safety limit switches for nut wear – blocks the lift function in case of too excessive nut wear.
- Safety limit switches checks for obstacles when the lift is lowered.
- Safety limit switches for both maximum and minimum height.
- The lifting carriage is guided within the lift column by means of wheel flanged rollers.