Mobile Column Lifts 15 – 35 tons
These Mobile Column Lifts have a durable construction and can be equipped with a motor to facilitate the transfer of them. This means that despite their size, they can easily be rolled aside after use. The Mobile Column Lifts can also be equipped with special wheels to be mounted on rails.
The nose/cantilever can be fixed or designed to be horizontally adjustable by means of a manually operated gear. The Mobile Column Lifts provides a flexible, ergonomically and comfortable position for working with engine and transmission. Our heavy-duty Jack Stands provides additional flexibility and safety when working underneath the lifted vehicle. It is possible to connect and synchronize up to 28 Mobile Column Lifts, to for example able to lift an entire modern train set.
Capacity is 12, 15, 17.5, 20, 25 or 35 tons per column lift depending on the choice of model. Synchronization is done through a central located PLC. All Dendro Mobile Column Lifts automatically lift horizontally regardless of weight distribution of the vehicle. The cabling between the Mobile Column Lifts is in a U-shape for easy access without needing to remove the cables, but can also be mounted in the ceiling to be completely out of the way.
Safe and reliable operation has been the guiding principle in the development of Dendros large Mobile Column Lifts. Therefore the Mobile Column Lifts are equipped with the following safety equipment:
- Easily accessible emergency stop on each jack.
- Self-locking, non-reversing lifting spindle nut with safety follower nut.
- Enclosed gearbox with brake motor – prevents lowering of the load = double security.
- Lifting / lowering movement synchronized by central PLC.
- Main contactor, which cuts the power to all lifting jacks in case synchronization fault.
- Safety limit switches for nut wear – blocks the lift function in case of too excessive nut wear.
- Safety limit switches checks for obstacles when the lift is lowered.
- Safety limit switches for both maximum and minimum height.
- Lift columns are of Heavy Duty all-steel construction with built in roller guides for the lifting carriage and cantilever lifting arm.